Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:38

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 ноя 2019, 18:54  Заголовок сообщения: Cleaning tip.

Cleaning tip.
We can use several agents to clean old grease from de-naturalized alcohol to vodka or lighter fluid, you choose.
But one recommendation it’s a win-win is to get rid of cotton buds / q-tips.
I found out that using just medical cotton bags and wooden pliers first you reach smaller places to clean, second you waste generate less trash (and more eco-friend) and third it’s far more cheaper.
This cotton piece below is a quarter of what I took from the bag in August!! After all I have done I would have spend two boxes of cotton buds, that is 100 plastic sticks to the trash, not my way certainly.
I cleaned the shutter rotating plates for lubing them a bit for our winter (someone they do, some others don’t) and I used only 5 small pieces instead of 4-5 q-tips.
The counterpart is you may leave more cotton threads here and there but as usual just be careful after cleaning to remove any checking against the light.

If anyone have not thought about this, maybe now you do and you also save money and be more ecological.

Thank you for looking,
Alex

Вложение:
CE9EDA1D-F3C1-46EA-9C0E-E66DADFA26BC.jpeg
CE9EDA1D-F3C1-46EA-9C0E-E66DADFA26BC.jpeg [ 207.77 КБ | Просмотров: 3005 ]

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 ноя 2019, 19:23  Заголовок сообщения: Cleaning tip.

alexenmoscu писал(а):
Cleaning tip.
We can use several agents to clean old grease from de-naturalized alcohol to vodka or lighter fluid, you choose.
But one recommendation it’s a win-win is to get rid of cotton buds / q-tips.
I found out that using just medical cotton bags and wooden pliers first you reach smaller places to clean, second you waste generate less trash (and more eco-friend) and third it’s far more cheaper.
This cotton piece below is a quarter of what I took from the bag in August!! After all I have done I would have spend two boxes of cotton buds, that is 100 plastic sticks to the trash, not my way certainly.
I cleaned the shutter rotating plates for lubing them a bit for our winter (someone they do, some others don’t) and I used only 5 small pieces instead of 4-5 q-tips.
The counterpart is you may leave more cotton threads here and there but as usual just be careful after cleaning to remove any checking against the light.

If anyone have not thought about this, maybe now you do and you also save money and be more ecological.

Thank you for looking,
Alex

Вложение:
CE9EDA1D-F3C1-46EA-9C0E-E66DADFA26BC.jpeg

Yes, medical cotton is actually much more better than cotton buds because of it's softness. But it also requires accuracy and wooden/plastic stick or tweezers to prevent scratching on the glass.
I've got used to use lense cleaning tissues for open parts and cotton for corners.

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 ноя 2019, 20:01  Заголовок сообщения: Cleaning tip.

EugeneUa писал(а):
Yes, medical cotton is actually much more better than cotton buds because of it's softness. But it also requires accuracy and wooden/plastic stick or tweezers to prevent scratching on the glass.
I've got used to use lense cleaning tissues for open parts and cotton for corners.

Im still using a q-tip and mine did job well, but I'm not a professional in CLA, I only did it to some of my cameras and lenses, when I had less knowledge I gave my camera то member оf the forum. For newer lenses I did tend to use lens tissue for lens (glass) and q-tips for other places, but thanks for the tip, I will try to use cotton in package next time, I think it is depend on what you get in shop, long time ago I had q-tips that was horrible in leaving fibers I used them for electronics.

Фэд-3 и Индустар-61, Фэд-2 и Индустар-26м, Фэд-1 и ФЭД 50/3.5, Зоркий-4 и Юпитер-8, Зоркий-3м и Юпитер-8, Canon 7 и Canon Serenar 100/4, Canon IVSB, Kodak Retina II type 142, Kodak Retina IB type 019/2, Зоркий и Индустар-22

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа